Samsung still putting a lot of effort on its wearable Gear S2. Gear S2 in its original look is already beautiful but still it ain’t stopping them from partnering with famous designer to add amazing accessories Gear S2. This time Samsung teamed up with de GRISOGONO to add gold and diamonds to the body of Gear S2.
The watch looks like a classic luxury time piece, its like Gear S2 on steroid, but under the hood still the features and specs of Gear S2. its limited edition time piece so if you are interested, you might want to grab one right away soon.
This dynamic partnership builds on this heritage by merging Samsung’s barrier breaking technology with de GRISOGONO’s signature style to create a smartwatch as unique as the wearer.”
According to Samsung the Gear S2 by de GRISOGONO will be debuted at Baselworld 2016.
Samsung Gear S2 by de GRISOGONO:
- 41 mm, rose gold set with 56 white diamonds (approx. 1.2 cts),
black DLC-coated stainless steel set with 71 black diamonds (approx.. 1.8 cts)
- Watch faces
- A two-hand dial with dual-time display complete with day/night indicator at 3 o’clock, day-date indicator at 6 o’clock and small seconds at 9 o’clock.
A two-hand dial with a central seconds counter, a power-reserve indicator at 4 o’clock and a moon phase at 8 o’clock.
- Black Galuchat
- Triple folding clasp
- Black DLC-coated stainless steel
- 1.2”, Circular Super AMOLED, 360×360, 302ppi
- Storage: 4GB Internal Memory / RAM: 512MB
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
- Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Heart Rate, Ambient Light, Barometer
- Wireless Charging
Typical Usage 2~3days