The second generation of LG G watch is here, LG G Watch R, the is the rounded version of Android Wear smartwatch by LG, the watch in personal looks good you might even mistake it as a classic Analog watch.
The watch is much thicker and much more fatter compared LG G but its good thing to see a rounded watch by LG, the war is on for rounded watches, it also has added a heart rate monitor making it much more useful for fitness buff, the specs are good not really much different from its predecessor except for the display it has P-OLED display with a 320 x 320 resolution and 245PPI backed up with 512MB RAM and 4GB of storage. Well if you are interested in changing the straps, yes it is compatible with the .22 mm watch strap that you can buy in the market making the LG G Watch R more like chronograph watch that you can see in the market.
Well if you are interested you might want to check out the specs below before buying one.
- Processor:1.2GHz Snapdragon 400 processor
- Battery Type :Li-Ion 410 mAh ( will last up to 2 days with full charge)
- Display Resolution: 1.3 inch 320 x 320 Pixels P-OLED
- Memory InBuilt: 4 GB STORAGE 512 Memory
- Messaging: MMS, Yes
- Sensors:9-axis accelerometer, barometer, Heart Rate Monitor, Pedometer
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.0
- OS: Android Wear
Dust and Water Resistant (IP67 Certification)