It’s here finally after a long and several complaints by Android users about the unavailability of Nike + Fuelband app. Its been a hot topic why would Nike focus its app to iOS device only. This issue created a speculations that Apple made a secret pact to make NikeFuel exclusive only to Apple devices.
Anyways It’s already here and fans of Nike who are Android users can now experienced the Nike Fuel band especially the fitness buff. The app so far is optimized for the following devices Samsung Galaxy S5, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S3, Nexus 5, HTC One and Moto X. It supports Android 4.3 or above. The downside is that it doesn’t support the Fuelband 1.0 version.
Well this is good news and let see if how well the Nike+ Fuel Band performs when it comes to Android devices, share us what you thought about the app,
Nike+ FuelBand is the smart, simple and fun way to get more active by measuring your everyday activity and turning it into NikeFuel. Your Nike+ FuelBand wirelessly connects to your app, allowing you to see your progress on your mobile device and get the motivation you need to get moving.
- View your progress against your goal broken down by day, week, or month.
- Save all your information directly to your Nike+ profile online.
- Customize your device display, change the time and update your Daily Goal – straight from the app.
- Track NikeFuel and intensity for specific activities with Nike+ Sessions.
- Stay active by enabling Move Reminders in your Device Settings that encourage you to Win the Hour.
- Compete for the top slot on your Friend leaderboard.
- Stay constantly connected to your app with Bluetooth 4.0.